Amerlux Illuminates the Path Ahead with New Corporate Video
Reveals Enhanced Capabilities and New Collections in Powerful Visual Narrative
OAKLAND, N.J. – August 1, 2023 – Amerlux, an award-winning design-and-manufacture lighting company, announced today the release of its new corporate video, which showcases how the architectural lighting giant continues to stand apart from the competition by creating comprehensive lighting solutions, not just products, that exceed industry standards and the expectations of the architectural design community.
The visual tour-de-force highlights how Amerlux’s transformative technologies give architects and lighting designers greater control and influence over the performance and aesthetic of the fixtures used in their designs. The difference is the robust design, engineering and production capabilities of its state-of-the-art, 200,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Oakland, N.J. This facility uses the latest technologies—such as multi-stack C&C laser cutting, advanced photometric labs and the fastest conveyor powder coat system—to produce durable, top-performing LEDs and components. The company’s commitment to sustainability, lean manufacturing and offering the industry’s fastest lead times are also featured.
“At Amerlux, we’re continuously pushing the boundaries on our engineering, so that architects and lighting designers can do the same with their creativity,” said Bill Plageman, Amerlux’s vice president of marketing. “Our meticulously designed in-house lighting solutions do more than brighten environments. They uplift, enhancing exquisitely crafted spaces with high performance, mindful engineering and human-centric functionality that elevates creativity to new heights.”
Amerlux’s leading role with parent company Delta Electronics and its family of companies in creating sustainable and productive net-zero carbon spaces with human-centric building automation technology is also detailed in the four-plus-minute video.
New Comprehensive Solutions Set Amerlux Apart
- Finch: An engineering marvel, the 1.25″ Finch collection emits up to 1500 lumens of soft light and offers several customizable finishes and features to ensure a space’s brand stays prominent. Seven configurations are available for indoor and outdoor applications. Choose from fixed and adjustable options, wall-mounted direct or indirect and ground-mounted accent lighting.
- Stadia: This new contemporary downlight features a unique rounded-edge design that emits a soothing, diffused ambient glow, creating an enchanting floating effect. With a range of versatile finish options, Stadia enables customization by incorporating custom images, colors, textures and artwork, allowing businesses to illuminate their ceilings with modern aesthetics and brand identity.
- Rook X: This family of extruded aluminum luminairesprovides a harmonious indoor and outdoor lighting blend to create a seamless lighting transition. The wet location-rated Rook X lineup offers adjustable accents, wall mount, pendant mount and surface mount options, all featuring an integral driver for a hardware-free appearance whether installed indoors or outdoors.
- Rook 250: Versatile and captivating, the Rook 250 pendantallows easy installation and separate direct and indirect lighting control. The series offers a 2.5″ aperture and a range of finishes, beam options and performance outputs in varied sizes, colors, and styles, including a decorative clear or frosted glass ring, making it an extraordinary choice for any space.
- Carisma: With market-leading lumen performance and a clean aesthetic with its infinity lens design, the Carisma architectural linear offers a hard-to-resist value. Available with 2″ and 3″ apertures and various mountings, including pendant, surface, wall and recessed options, Carisma can be specified to the nearest 1/8” and arranged individually or in continuous rows to exceed IES standards and maximize DLC rebates.
- Hornet HP Select: The Hornet HP Select downlight delivers over 2,000 lumens in a 75-degree distribution, ensuring optimal brightness. The series also offers a Solite lensing feature, enhancing visual comfort and providing a quiet, aesthetically pleasing aesthetic in round and square apertures without compromising budget or design.
Amerlux creates bold lighting solutions that add warmth and brilliance to the world. The design-and-manufacture company builds long-term relationships with architects, facility managers and lighting designers by taking every complex problem personally. Its award-winning portfolio includes innovative interior and exterior lighting products that deliver striking aesthetics and rich performance through advanced engineering. For more information, please visit Amerlux.com or call 973.850.4342.